Visa on Arrival - RTE Moscow :
Visa on Arrival
Passport holders of the 28 countries may apply for Visa on Arrival at the immigration checkpoints for the purpose of tourism for the period of not exceeding 15 days.
(Remarks: passport holders of all countries other than the 28 mentioned below must obtain a visa at the Royal Thai Embassy / Consulate before travelling to Thailand)
Requirements for Visa on Arrival
An onward/return ticket (or a receipt) covering the length of stay allowed, i.e. 15 days from the day of arrival.
Mean of living expenses (cash or other monetary instruments) equivalent of 10,000 baht per person or 20,000 per family.
A completed and signed application form (application form can be obtained at the designated immigration checkpoints below.
1 recent photograph (4x6 cm.)
A passport valid for at least 6 month.
Visa fee: 1,000 baht (including diplomatic and official passports, provided that the country of the passport holder doesn’t have visa fee exemption agreement with Thailand). The visa procedure takes approximately 20-25 minutes.
Visitors who enter the Kingdom with Visa on Arrival generally cannot file an application for extension of stay except in special cases such as illness which prevents them from travelling, etc.
For more information, please contact the Office of Immigration Bureau, Chaeng Wattana, tel: 02-141-9889, website: http://www.immigration.go.th.
Visitors from the 28 countries entering the Kingdom for working or business purpose must obtain an appropriate visa at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate before travelling to the Kingdom.
List of Thailand's Immigration Checkpoints which provides facilities for issuance of visa on arrival are as follow:
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport
2. Don Muang International Airport, Bangkok
3. Bangkok Harbour Immigration Checkpoint, Bangkok
4. Sri Racha Immigration Checkpoint, Chonburi
5. Mabtaput Immigration Checkpoint, Rayong
6. U Tapao Airport, Rayong
7. Chiangmai International Airport, Chiangmai
8. Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
9. Chieng Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
10. Chieng Khong Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
11. Chiangrai Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Chiangrai
12. Tak Immigration Checkpoint, Sukhothai International Airport
13. Nong Khai Immigration Checkpoint, Nong Khai
14. Phuket International Airport, Phuket
15. Phuket Immigration Checkpoint, Phuket
16. Hatyai International Airport, Songkhla
17. Sadoa Immigration Checkpoint, Songkhla
18. Songkhla Harbour Immigraion Checkpoint, Songkhla
19. Samui Airport, Surat Thani
20. Samui Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
21. Surat Thani Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
22. Satun Immigration Checkpoint, Satun
23. Krabi Immigration Checkpoint, Krabi
24. Betong Immigration Checkpoint, Yala
25. Pattaya Immigration Check Point (Sattahib Port)
26. Khlong Yai Immigration Check Point
27. Pong nam Ron Immigration Check Point
28. Aranyaprathet Immigration Check Point
29. Mukdahan Immigration Check Point
30. Tak Immigration Check Point
31. Padang Besar Immigration Check Point
32. Sugnay Golok Immigration Check Point
Source: Royal Thai Embassy, MoscowRead more: